Face Coverings are required at C&J terminals and aboard our buses for everyone’s Safety
Our employees are wearing approved masks in our terminals and drivers are wearing masks on board while scanning tickets and interacting with customers. Drivers may remove their masks, behind the plexi-glass shield, while driving.
If a Customer is unable to wear a face covering for any reason (even a verifiable medical condition), we regret that we are unable to transport the Customer at this time, due to safety risk of asymptomatic COVID-19 transmission by Customers without face coverings. In other words, because of public health guidance recognizing the important role of face coverings in preventing the transmission of COVID-19, C&J Bus Lines will temporarily refuse to transport any passenger who is unable to wear a mask even if the Customer has a verifiable medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask.
Children under the age two are exempt from the mask requirement.
- Disposable surgical or medical masks
- Cloth masks with tightly woven fabric (2 or 3 ply masks are recommended)
- Valve-free respirator masks (N95 or KN95)
- Fabric masks with a clear plastic window
- Gaiters with two layers (single layer gaiters should be doubled over)
- Plastic face shields or goggles may be worn in addition to a mask but are not approved mask replacements
Masks Not Permitted:
- Any mask with an exhaust valve
- Masks with slits, punctures or holes
- Bandanas, scarves, ski masks, and balaclavas
- Novel and battery-operated masks that do not meet the specifications of the permitted masks listed above