Face Coverings are required at C&J terminals and aboard our buses for everyone’s Safety
If a Customer is unable to wear a face covering for any reason (even a verifiable medical condition), we regret that we are unable to transport the Customer at this time, due to safety risk of asymptomatic COVID-19 transmission by Customers without face coverings. In other words, because of public health guidance recognizing the important role of face coverings in preventing the transmission of COVID-19, C&J Bus Lines will temporarily refuse to transport any passenger who is unable to wear a mask even if the Customer has a verifiable medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask.
Children under the age two are exempt from the mask requirement.
- Disposable surgical or medical masks
- Cloth masks with tightly woven fabric (2 or 3 ply masks are recommended)
- Valve-free respirator masks (N95 or KN95)
- Fabric masks with a clear plastic window
- Gaiters with two layers (single layer gaiters should be doubled over)
- Plastic face shields or goggles may be worn in addition to a mask but are not approved mask replacements
Masks Not Permitted:
- Any mask with an exhaust valve
- Masks with slits, punctures or holes
- Bandanas, scarves, ski masks, and balaclavas
- Novel and battery-operated masks that do not meet the specifications of the permitted masks listed above