Quicker and Simpler Boarding with C&J’s Mobile Ticketing.
Mobile ticketing is available to our riders! Our riders are not required to print paper passes – simply tap your mobile ticket on your phone and present it to the driver to be scanned. It’s that easy.
How it works:
- Your ticket will be emailed to you (as it always has been). Click the link in the confirmation email to access your tickets.
- Under the “Quick Links” section, you will now see a new “View Mobile Departure Pass” button and “View Mobile Return Pass” (if you’re traveling roundtrip) on the page.
- Simply tap the ‘View Mobile Departure Pass’ button when you are ready to board and our driver will scan your ticket right from your mobile device.
- If you are traveling with multiple passengers, use the left and right arrows to access the next traveler’s ticket to scan.
- On your return trip, to access your tickets once again open the ticket link in your email and select the “View Mobile Return Pass” button.
It’s that simple! If you don’t have a smartphone, don’t worry: we will be able to scan your printed ticket as we always have.