C&J commuter passes have all the tools to reserve each ride easily from their smartphone in their C&J account. These tickets will be able to be rescheduled as many times as they like before they expire.
The way you buy your commuter pass has not changed, but how you access it and how it works does. Let us explain further…
South Station Commuters
Purchase your commuter passes online. How to purchase your South Station 10-Ride:
- Visit: https://www.ridecj.com/commuter
- Scroll down to the Available Passes Section.
- Under the Boston South Station 10-Ride Pass section there are 3 buttons to purchase. Choose the location you wish to travel from and select ‘Purchase’
- This sets the pass effective date to the date of purchase and brings you to your account login.
- Once you are logged into your account, hit 'select' on the pass and then complete the checkout process.
Tickets must be purchased in-person at C&J’s ticket counter to verify employment at Logan Airport. Our staff will reserve your first trip for you then you can access the remainder of you pass or change your tickets directly in your C&J Account.
How to Book Commuter Reservations
In your C&J account there is a ‘Commuter’ section. This is where your commuter passes are now stored and where you go to reserve your individual trips.
To reserve your seat. Follow these steps: